US: Anheuser-Busch InBev unveils Beck's Sapphire fashion show tie-up
Sapphire was launched last month
Beck's Sapphire will be the official beer sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced.
The beer, unveiled last month, will sponsor the autumn 2013 and spring 2014 collections, the brewer said yesterday (6 February). The eight-day autumn show starts in New York City today.
“When we created Beck's Sapphire, we emphasised style,” VP of imports, crafts and speciality beers at A-B InBev Adam Oakley said. “Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week serves those consumers directly, so we see them as an ideal long-term partner.”
A-B InBev said Sapphire will be advertised throughout New York and inside the event at the city's Lincoln Center.
The beer brand featured in some of A-B InBev's Super Bowl advertising slots on Sunday.
Recent figures releases in the US suggest that the growth of craft beer in the country continues unabated. Larry Nelson takes a look at the numbers....
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
A-B InBev is the leading global brewer with 18% of global beer volumes, and the company is well placed to take advantage of expected volume growth in emerging markets, especially in Mexico following i...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Can Absolut's US Headache be Soothed by Elyx?
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l