US: Anheuser-Busch InBev unveils Beck's Sapphire fashion show tie-up
Sapphire was launched last month
Beck's Sapphire will be the official beer sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced.
The beer, unveiled last month, will sponsor the autumn 2013 and spring 2014 collections, the brewer said yesterday (6 February). The eight-day autumn show starts in New York City today.
“When we created Beck's Sapphire, we emphasised style,” VP of imports, crafts and speciality beers at A-B InBev Adam Oakley said. “Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week serves those consumers directly, so we see them as an ideal long-term partner.”
A-B InBev said Sapphire will be advertised throughout New York and inside the event at the city's Lincoln Center.
The beer brand featured in some of A-B InBev's Super Bowl advertising slots on Sunday.
Recent figures releases in the US suggest that the growth of craft beer in the country continues unabated. Larry Nelson takes a look at the numbers....
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1