BELGIUM: Anheuser-Busch InBev to launch EUR750m bond
Anheuser-Busch InBev prices ten-year EUR750m (US$1bn) bond
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a EUR750m (US$1bn), ten-year bond in order to raise finance for "general corporate purposes".
The Belgium-based Budweiser brewer said today (26 May) that it has completed pricing on the EUR750m bond, which will launch on 2 June and mature on the same date in 2021. The notes will bear interest at 4% annually.
"The use of proceeds is to meet Anheuser-Busch InBev’s general corporate purposes," said the group, which added that the notes will only be sold to investors outside of the US.
Earlier this week, A-B InBev said that it will redeem US$1.25bn of debt that had been due in 2014. At the end of 2010, A-B InBev's net debt to EBITDA ratio was 2.9 and the group wants a ratio of two by 2012.
They've been arguing for more than 100 years, but are we in danger of reaching some sort of clarity on the Budweiser trademark dispute in Europe?...
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute Warsteiner beer in Ukraine....
Craft Brewers Alliance has reiterated its confidence in the continuing rise of craft beer in the US, after reporting rises in nine-month sales and profits....
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits