BELGIUM: Anheuser-Busch InBev to launch EUR750m bond
Anheuser-Busch InBev prices ten-year EUR750m (US$1bn) bond
Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a EUR750m (US$1bn), ten-year bond in order to raise finance for "general corporate purposes".
The Belgium-based Budweiser brewer said today (26 May) that it has completed pricing on the EUR750m bond, which will launch on 2 June and mature on the same date in 2021. The notes will bear interest at 4% annually.
"The use of proceeds is to meet Anheuser-Busch InBev’s general corporate purposes," said the group, which added that the notes will only be sold to investors outside of the US.
Earlier this week, A-B InBev said that it will redeem US$1.25bn of debt that had been due in 2014. At the end of 2010, A-B InBev's net debt to EBITDA ratio was 2.9 and the group wants a ratio of two by 2012.
They've been arguing for more than 100 years, but are we in danger of reaching some sort of clarity on the Budweiser trademark dispute in Europe?...
Carlsberg has signed a deal to distribute Warsteiner beer in Ukraine....
Craft Brewers Alliance has reiterated its confidence in the continuing rise of craft beer in the US, after reporting rises in nine-month sales and profits....
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018