MEXICO: Anheuser-Busch InBev reveals plan for new Grupo Modelo CEO
A-B InBev is set to get its hands on Modelo by June
Ricardo Tadeu will replace Modelo's current CEO, Carlos Fernandez, and will also be appointed as president of A-B InBev's Mexico "zone", the brewer said last week. The country will be A-B InBev's seventh global zone.
The company said it will launch a tender offer in the "coming days" to acquire the Corona brewer's outstanding shares, at price of US$9.15 per share, while the deal remains on course to complete in June. Last week, a judge agreed to a pact reached between the US Department of Justice and A-B InBev over anti-trust concerns around the takeover.
A-B InBev also announced the merging of Modelo subsidiaries Diblo and glass manufacturer Dirección de Fábricas into their parent group ahead of its bid for the shares.
The Budweiser brewer's other six zones are: North America, Latin America North, Latin America South, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
InBev Italia’s strategy for the forecast period will be to continue its occasion-based marketing, and to promote its products. The company will concentrate its efforts on meeting consumers’ expectatio...
Inbev will continue to focus on premiumisation, adding value and Increasing its channel coverage over the forecast period. The company will continue to invest heavily in marketing support and new prod...
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research