US: Anheuser-Busch InBev renews Bud Light, Ultimate Fighting deal
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light renews ties to Ultimate Fighting
Anheuser-Busch InBev has renewed Bud Light's sponsorship of the Ultimate Fighting Championship in the US.
Bud Light has already sponsored Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) for three years. A-B InBev said yesterday (6 April) that it wants to use the new sponsorship deal to launch more interactive events for fans, including meet-and-greets with UFC personalities.
The new deal also increases A-B InBev's advertising slots around televised UFC fights. In additiion, Bud Light and UFC will work together to present one special promotional event per year, beginning in 2011 with a live event in New Orleans on 17 September.
Bud Light is the best-selling beer brand in the US, with around a 19% volume share of the market.
StarBev is working to launch its Staropramen lager in 15 new markets, the brewer's CEO has told just-drinks....
The CEO of SABMiller has sought to head-off scepticism over the brewer's deal to acquire Foster's Group, stressing that the move will immediately add value to its business....
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch