US: Anheuser-Busch InBev renews Bud Light, Ultimate Fighting deal
Anheuser-Busch InBev's Bud Light renews ties to Ultimate Fighting
Anheuser-Busch InBev has renewed Bud Light's sponsorship of the Ultimate Fighting Championship in the US.
Bud Light has already sponsored Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) for three years. A-B InBev said yesterday (6 April) that it wants to use the new sponsorship deal to launch more interactive events for fans, including meet-and-greets with UFC personalities.
The new deal also increases A-B InBev's advertising slots around televised UFC fights. In additiion, Bud Light and UFC will work together to present one special promotional event per year, beginning in 2011 with a live event in New Orleans on 17 September.
Bud Light is the best-selling beer brand in the US, with around a 19% volume share of the market.
StarBev is working to launch its Staropramen lager in 15 new markets, the brewer's CEO has told just-drinks....
The CEO of SABMiller has sought to head-off scepticism over the brewer's deal to acquire Foster's Group, stressing that the move will immediately add value to its business....
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research