UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev recalls Budweiser bottles
Anheuser-Busch InBev recalls one batch of Budweiser
Anheuser-Busch InBev has recalled bottles of Budweiser in the UK after some of the beers were found to contain glass fragments.
Anheuser-Busch InBev said that its UK subsidiary has recalled one batch of Budweiser after it became aware of the problem. Only 300ml bottles of Budweiser sold in 15-packs are affected, and only those bottled on 14 September with the reference code 107 are thought to be a risk, the brewer said yesterday (15 November).
The group has agreed with the UK Food Standards Agency to arrange point-of-sale notices to alert consumers. It has promised to refund at-risk beers and warned consumers not to drink the products.
It's easy to see why Heineken would be ogling Schincariol, and it's unlikely to be the Brazilian brewer's only potential suitor....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a television advert for its Stella Artois beer brand in the UK....
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up a change of leadership for its marketing division....
Heineken is eyeing a possible bid for Brazil's second largest brewer, Schincariol, as it seeks to compete more strongly with Anheuser-Busch InBev in the country, according to a report....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends