UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev readies US$1.8bn note launch
Anheuser-Busch InBev will issue the two sets of notes next week
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up the launch of two sets of notes, collectively worth almost US$1.8bn.
The brewer said late yesterday (17 September) that it will issue two sets of notes early next week.
- Set one has been priced at EUR750m (US$1bn) and will be due in 2020 at an annual interest rate of 2.25%.
- The second set has been priced at GBP500m (US$795m) and will be due in 2025 at an annual interest rate of 4.00%.
A-B InBev said that it will use the proceeds “for general corporate purposes”.
The notes will list on the London Stock Exchange “in due course”, the brewer said.
A-B InBev was trumpeted by an analyst this week as being the best-placed global brewer to benefit from a rebound in the world's beer volumes next year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Whilst reports suggest that overall alcohol consumption is declining, it seems the craft beer industry is capitalising on the public's over-familiarity with mass-market beer brands and instead turning...
InBev Italia’s strategy for the forecast period will be to continue its occasion-based marketing, and to promote its products. The company will concentrate its efforts on meeting consumers’ expectatio...
AB InBev France SAS is strongly positioned in speciality, abbey-style dark beer in France and it is expected to maintain its stronghold in this category through innovation, continuing to launch new sp...
Inbev will continue to focus on premiumisation, adding value and Increasing its channel coverage over the forecast period. The company will continue to invest heavily in marketing support and new prod...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research