UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev readies US$1.8bn note launch
Anheuser-Busch InBev will issue the two sets of notes next week
Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up the launch of two sets of notes, collectively worth almost US$1.8bn.
The brewer said late yesterday (17 September) that it will issue two sets of notes early next week.
- Set one has been priced at EUR750m (US$1bn) and will be due in 2020 at an annual interest rate of 2.25%.
- The second set has been priced at GBP500m (US$795m) and will be due in 2025 at an annual interest rate of 4.00%.
A-B InBev said that it will use the proceeds “for general corporate purposes”.
The notes will list on the London Stock Exchange “in due course”, the brewer said.
A-B InBev was trumpeted by an analyst this week as being the best-placed global brewer to benefit from a rebound in the world's beer volumes next year.
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Whilst reports suggest that overall alcohol consumption is declining, it seems the craft beer industry is capitalising on the public's over-familiarity with mass-market beer brands and instead turning...
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
InBev Italia’s strategy for the forecast period will be to continue its occasion-based marketing, and to promote its products. The company will concentrate its efforts on meeting consumers’ expectatio...
AB InBev France SAS is strongly positioned in speciality, abbey-style dark beer in France and it is expected to maintain its stronghold in this category through innovation, continuing to launch new sp...
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets