US: Anheuser-Busch InBev readies Bud Light for NFL push - video
Anheuser-Busch InBev has kicked off Bud Light's sponsorship of the National Football League in the US with the first of five new TV ads.
"All Time”, which can be seen above, launched online yesterday (6 September) and has aired throughout the NFL pre-season, A-B InBev said. Four TV spots will appear during the regular season, beginning with "Quinoa" when the league starts this weekend.
The commercials include 30- and 15-second versions, and follow on from last year's "Superstitions" campaign.
Bud Light is the official beer sponsor of the NFL and holds sponsor partnerships with 28 of the 32 NFL teams. It is also the exclusive beer advertiser for Super Bowl XLVIII, due to be held in New York early next year.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends