BELGIUM/US: Anheuser-Busch InBev raises US$1.65bn via bonds
Anheuser-Busch InBev issues bonds
Anheuser-Busch InBev has said that it plans to raise US$1.65bn via a series of bond issues.
The Budweiser and Stella Artois brewer will generate the funds via three bond issues, one of $650m and two of $500m, it said yesterday (24 January). Net proceeds from the issue will be used for "general corporate purposes", the Belgium-based brewer said.
The $650m bond matures on 27 January 2014, while the other two mature on 15 Februrary 2016 and 15 February 2021. The $650m notes will bear interest at 0.55% above the three-month London interbank offered rate (LIBOR), while the $500m issues will bear interest at fixed rates - 2.875% for the 2016 notes and 4.375% for the 2021 notes.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World