Anheuser-Busch InBev partners Budweiser with national parks in US
Budweiser's Statue of Liberty packaging will be available in the US for a limited time
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has announced a "multi-million dollar" partnership with the National Park Foundation (NPF), the official charity of national parks in the country, and its Budweiser brand.
The new agreement focuses on raising awareness about national parks in the US, leading up to the centenary celebrations of the NPF in 2016. To mark the new initiative, Anheuser-Busch plans to roll out limited edition packaging for Budweiser in the country, featuring the silhouette of the Statue of Liberty, designed in partnership with photographer 13(th) Witness.
The company is also planning a programme of summer music events in national parks, launching the partnership with a day of service in various parks throughout New York City on Tuesday (21 April).
"We want to encourage a new generation of beer drinkers to get out there and see what America is made of," said Brian Perkins, vice-president, Budweiser.
The Lady Liberty Budweiser packs will be available in 8-, 12-, 16- and 25-oz cans, and in a 16oz aluminium bottle.
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during January....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The wine category in 2016 - Review of the Year IV
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- Drinks industry counters calls to ban alcohol ads
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends