Anheuser-Busch InBev overhauls Stella Artois Cidre
AB InBev said the new packaging aims to premiumise Stella Artois Cidre
Anheuser-Busch InBev has released new packaging for its Stella Artois Cidre brand.
The design will feature on all bottles and cans in the Stella Artois Cidre family and aims to highlight the cider's "premium positioning", AB InBev said today. An on-pack promotion will support the launch, with prizes including a ten-night stay on an Indian ocean island and a barbecue in an Icelandic volcano.
The global overhaul is the latest packaging change for the Stella Artois portfolio. Last month, AB InBev launched a three-pack for its 33cl Stella Artois bottles in the UK, while in the US earlier in the year it unveiled slimline 11.2 fl oz Stella Artois cans.
Stella Artois is also currently in the middle of a global advertising campaign. The first in a series of new TV ads for the brand was rolled out in March.
Meanwhile, this week AB InBev announced it is to team up with Starbucks to launch an RTD Teavana tea across the US.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends