Anheuser-Busch InBev names new global supply head
Pete Kraemer was previously VP for Anheuser-Busch's supply chain
Anheuser-Busch InBev has promoted the head brewmaster for its US arm to the role of global chief supply officer.
Pete Kraemer, a 27-year veteran with Anheuser-Busch, replaces Claudio Ferro, who is moving to AB InBev's integration team for the SABMiller takeover, a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks. All changes were effective from the start of this week.
Kraemer will be succeeded by Vini Barbosa, currently VP of logistics for North America. Barbosa will hold both roles concurrently, AB InBev said.
Kraemer was appointed head brewmaster for Anheuser-Busch in 2008 as well as VP for supply. In the role, he oversaw all North American breweries and other operations including Busch Agricultural Resources and Metal Container Corp.
This month, AB InBev said it had started construction on a US$175m aluminium bottle line at a Metal Container plant in Florida. It is AB InBev's second aluminium bottle line in the US since it launched the format in 2013 from its St Louis facility.
In this, the third part of just-drinks' coverage of its annual confidence survey, we analyse the results from questions eight to 14 of the survey's 22 questions....
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV/SA (AB InBev) is a leading global brewing company. It is one of the top five consumer products companies in the world. AB InBev produces and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoh...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV has an extensive strategic policy having just bought the American company SABMiller in 2015....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s top domestic priorities in 2016 are to expand its premium beer offerings whilst elevating consumer sentiment towards core brands....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global spirits market during January....
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo lines up 2017 Johnnie Walker expressions
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends