Anheuser-Busch InBev names new global supply head
Pete Kraemer was previously VP for Anheuser-Busch's supply chain
Anheuser-Busch InBev has promoted the head brewmaster for its US arm to the role of global chief supply officer.
Pete Kraemer, a 27-year veteran with Anheuser-Busch, replaces Claudio Ferro, who is moving to AB InBev's integration team for the SABMiller takeover, a spokesperson for the company told just-drinks. All changes were effective from the start of this week.
Kraemer will be succeeded by Vini Barbosa, currently VP of logistics for North America. Barbosa will hold both roles concurrently, AB InBev said.
Kraemer was appointed head brewmaster for Anheuser-Busch in 2008 as well as VP for supply. In the role, he oversaw all North American breweries and other operations including Busch Agricultural Resources and Metal Container Corp.
This month, AB InBev said it had started construction on a US$175m aluminium bottle line at a Metal Container plant in Florida. It is AB InBev's second aluminium bottle line in the US since it launched the format in 2013 from its St Louis facility.
Earlier this week, Heineken released its full-year results for 2016. The brewer saw its sales in the year rise by almost 5% in organic terms, although profits fell, against a 2015 boosted by a one-off...
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV has an extensive strategic policy having just bought the American company SABMiller in 2015....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s top domestic priorities in 2016 are to expand its premium beer offerings whilst elevating consumer sentiment towards core brands....
Launched in 2012, Anheuser-Busch InBev’s Bud Light Rita’s explosive rise in malt-based RTDs propelled total RTDs/high-strength premixes growth in 2012 and 2013, but as consumers have grown exhausted w...
The general consumption of beer declined in 2015 because of three reasons: Firstly, there were no major international football tournaments in 2015; secondly, the on-trade channel is losing its attract...
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Key trends for the alcohol category in 2017
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Beam Suntory revamps Bowmore whisky packaging
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends