UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev launches UK Budweiser campaign
The company's unit in the country said yesterday (24 August) that the push, entitled 'Good Times … They're Out There', represents the brand's biggest press and outdoor campaign in the UK.
The nine-week run will be present in around 2,000 sites in the UK, focusing on out-of-home consumption of the brand. The activity will be supported with press ads, large scale projections, university-targeted activity, domination of two London Underground stations and animated digital formats.
'Good Times …They're Out There' cover wraps and inserts will be in free daily newspapers on Thursday and Friday nights for the duration of the campaign, while specialist formats will also appear in Time Out, Shortlist, Empire and Total Film magazines.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
Trade unions in Belgium claimed victory last night as they agreed to end worker blockades of Anheuser-Busch InBev breweries in return for talks with the group on alternatives to its proposed job cuts ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is in talks to refinance a loan related to InBev's US$52bn takeover of Anheuser-Busch....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages