UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev launches UK Budweiser campaign
The company's unit in the country said yesterday (24 August) that the push, entitled 'Good Times … They're Out There', represents the brand's biggest press and outdoor campaign in the UK.
The nine-week run will be present in around 2,000 sites in the UK, focusing on out-of-home consumption of the brand. The activity will be supported with press ads, large scale projections, university-targeted activity, domination of two London Underground stations and animated digital formats.
'Good Times …They're Out There' cover wraps and inserts will be in free daily newspapers on Thursday and Friday nights for the duration of the campaign, while specialist formats will also appear in Time Out, Shortlist, Empire and Total Film magazines.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
Trade unions in Belgium claimed victory last night as they agreed to end worker blockades of Anheuser-Busch InBev breweries in return for talks with the group on alternatives to its proposed job cuts ...
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on reports that it is in talks to refinance a loan related to InBev's US$52bn takeover of Anheuser-Busch....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman