Anheuser-Busch InBev launches slimline cans for its Stella Cidre
Stella Cidre's slim cans are currently only available in the UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev is launching slimline cans for its flavoured Stella Cidre variants in the UK on-trade. The new format will initially be used for Cidre Raspberry, Cidre Peach and Cidre Elderflower.
A spokesperson told just-drinks that for now, the cans are only launching in the UK.
The cans are 33cl and the launch follows that of smaller bottles.
Emily Kraftman, senior brand manager at Stella Artois said: "With the launch of new and smaller Cidre bottle variants in Raspberry, Peach and Elderflower over the last 12 months, we have noticed the success of smaller bottle formats.
"The new sleek cans for our fruit Cidre variants tap into the ever-growing trend within the UK on-trade environment for premium canned drinks."
Kraftman said the cans chill faster than bottles.
In 2014, Heineken rolled out slim cans in the US for its flagship namesake beer.
Heineken Group is a global alcoholic drinks player present in more than 70 countries around the world....
Heineken Slovensko, part of the Heineken NV group, was one of the largest producers of beer and cider in Slovakia in 2015....
The company’s strategic focus is its diverse product portfolio and associated leverage and stable growth....
Heineken's UK unit has launched a "multi-million pound" campaign as part of its exclusive sponsorship of Team GB in the 2016 Olympic Games. ...
Heineken Hungária aims to strengthen its position as the leading producer of premium lager in Hungary and supply the local market with both high quality beer and cider products....
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends