US: Anheuser-Busch InBev in Budweiser ‘drive’ campaign
The campaign launches nationwide this week in time for Sunday's Nascar race in Charlotte.
"We're very excited to work with Anheuser-Busch to help make sure everyone gets home safely on race day and anytime their activities include alcohol," said Petty.
The campaign materials read, "Designated Drivers...Preferred By Kings Everywhere," and include the text, "The King of the Road and the King of Beers remind you to choose a designated driver. Two out of three American adults have been or used a designated driver. Thanks for making sure everyone gets home safely."
The campaign materials include print ad, outdoor board, T-shirt and sign-making materials. Budweiser's 600 wholesalers nationwide will use these materials locally in their markets at retailer locations, racing venues, in publications and through other promotional race-related outlets.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has questioned the legality of caffeinated alcoholic beverages and may ban the drinks if producers cannot prove that adding caffeine to alcohol is safe....
The US Food ad Drug Administration is to investigate the safety and legality of caffeinated alcoholic beverages, following concern over the effects of the drinks on consumers....
AmBev, the division of Anheuser-Busch InBev, booked a 5.8% increase in third-quarter profit, boosted by beer sales in Brazil and prices increases....
Read the top ten stories published on just-drinks this week....
Disappointment over Anheuser-Busch InBev's third quarter beer sales has been largely offset by the brewer's optimism on the fourth quarter and progress on synergies, according to analysts....
Anheuser-Busch InBev booked an increase in profits in the third quarter of the year as price rises and cost cuts offset lower beer consumption....
Anheuser-Busch InBev will report its third quarter results on Thursday 12 November....
Coca-Cola Amatil has agreed new employment terms with its group managing director....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future