UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev gives Stella Artois online push in UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev has beefed up its "recyclage" activity for its Stella Artois brand in the UK.
The brewer's UK arm yesterday (25 November) unveiled an online TV show, running on YouTube, which plays on the Recyclage de Luxe theme which first appeared in the brand's billboard ads in the country earlier this year.
The show consists of a sequence of eight episodes set in 1960s Europe and hosted by a character called Alain de Monde.
The campaign will be supported by a media plan, including adverts on Facebook, Spotify takeovers with video and radio links and a cover wrap for free morning newspaper Metro.
The episodes can be viewed here.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages