UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev gives Stella Artois online push in UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev has beefed up its "recyclage" activity for its Stella Artois brand in the UK.
The brewer's UK arm yesterday (25 November) unveiled an online TV show, running on YouTube, which plays on the Recyclage de Luxe theme which first appeared in the brand's billboard ads in the country earlier this year.
The show consists of a sequence of eight episodes set in 1960s Europe and hosted by a character called Alain de Monde.
The campaign will be supported by a media plan, including adverts on Facebook, Spotify takeovers with video and radio links and a cover wrap for free morning newspaper Metro.
The episodes can be viewed here.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites