VIETNAM: Anheuser-Busch InBev confirms February opening for brewery
The brewery will open next year
Anheuser-Busch InBev is to open its first brewery in Vietnam in February.
The site, in the southern Binh Duong province, was announced last April and was expected to open before the end of this year. However, in a statement to just-drinks yesterday, A-B InBev confirmed the facility will be fully operational by the next lunar new year.
The company said the 500,000-hectolitre brewery “underscores our belief in the long-term growth potential of the Vietnamese market”.
“This is part of our strategy to invest in and expand global brands, and Budweiser specifically,” it added.
In A-B InBev's Q2 conference call last month, CEO Carlos Brito said the brewer had a “growing presence” in Vietnam. “We're going to start a brewery next year to have even more of a portfolio there,” he said at the time.
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Finding a way to get the people of Latin America to drink more beer is the latest challenge for SABMiller....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s deep geographical presence and extensive brand portfolio should make the company less susceptible to competitive challenges on a global platform. However, a more in-depth assess...
There was general agreement among analysts that Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q1 results yesterday were better than expected....
Advertising campaigns to combat declines of core mid-priced domestic lagers, Budweiser and Bud Light, are anticipated to continue given their success in 2014 and early 2015. Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B ...
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research