BELGIUM: Anheuser-Busch InBev confirms dividend
Anheuser-Busch InBev's shareholders have approved the brewer's proposed dividend for 2010.
The Budweiser and Stella Artois brewer will pay EUR0.8 (US$1.17) per share from 2 May. Shareholders approved the payment at the group's annual general meeting yesterday (26 April).
A-B InBev's net profits fell by 12% for the 12 months to the end of December 2010, to US$4bn. Net sales dipped by 1% to $36.3bn as the group's remaining business failed to make up for sales lost following a series of disposals in 2009.
The firm will report its first quarter results on 4 May.
The announcement that John Dunsmore is set to vacate the CEO-ship of C&C Group at the end of this year means Dunsmore has not fulfilled the destiny we here at just-drinks had in mind for him. Unless, ...
Having raised a few eyebrows with its pursuit of Foster's Group, SABMiller has won back a few cheerleaders by signing a strategic alliance with Anadolu Efes. Chris Mercer looks at the market reaction ...
SABMiller has agreed to hand its Russian and Ukrainian beer businesses to Anadolu Efes in exchange for a 24% stake in the Turkish brewer....
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research