UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev brings le Apart-O-Matic Stella Artois ad to UK
Anheuser-Busch InBev has launched a television advert for its Stella Artois beer brand in the UK.
The latest ad, directed by Wes Anderson and Roman Coppola, is entitled 'Le Apart-O-Matic' and breaks in the country today (13 May), the brewer said. Running throughout May and June in the UK, the push consists of a 60-second spot.
Le Apart-O-Matic was first premiered in Canada last year.
Kirin Holdings has cleared a major hurdle in agreeing to take full ownership of Schincariol, but now the real work begins....
They've been arguing for more than 100 years, but are we in danger of reaching some sort of clarity on the Budweiser trademark dispute in Europe?...
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends