US: Anheuser-Busch InBev brings in Justin Timberlake for creative insight
Timberlake will also feature in a Bud Light Platinum ad
Anheuser-Busch InBev has signed up US singer and actor Justin Timberlake as a creative partner to its Bud Light Platinum brand.
Timberlake will also feature in Platinum's latest ad that will first air during Sunday's Grammy awards, A-B InBev said yesterday (7 February). “Justin Timberlake is one of the greatest creative minds in the entertainment industry, and his insights will help us further define Bud Light Platinum's identity,” Anheuser-Busch US marketing VP Paul Chibe said.
No financial details have been disclosed.
Recent figures releases in the US suggest that the growth of craft beer in the country continues unabated. Larry Nelson takes a look at the numbers....
Anheuser-Busch InBev (A-B InBev) is facing challenges in the mature US beer category by focusing on premium and craft beer. As the US Justice Department precluded A-B InBev from controlling the lucrat...
A-B InBev is the leading global brewer with 18% of global beer volumes, and the company is well placed to take advantage of expected volume growth in emerging markets, especially in Mexico following i...
This "value set" report combines Beer in the U.S., Imported Beer and Specialty Beer and Microbrewery Markets to create the most exhaustive study of the U.S. beer market available. An $18,000+ value th...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp