UK: Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints Tesco exec as corporate affairs chief
A-B InBev UK will have a new corporate affairs chief, as of November
The UK arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed a new corporate affairs director to replace Mike Kelly, who left the group last year.
Emma Reynolds, currently UK government affairs and policy director at supermarket chain Tesco, will join the brewer on 5 November. Reynolds joined Tesco in 2005 and prior to that worked for PR agency AS Biss & Co. Before this, she worked as a policy adviser to the Conservative Party.
An A-B InBev spokesperson confirmed the appointment to just-drinks today (20 September). The role has been vacant since Kelly left the group, the spokesperson confirmed.
Kelly's departure was by mutual agreement, as he was looking to “seek new challenges”, the group said at the time.
Yesterday, it emerged that the UK's Office of Fair Trading is examining A-B InBev's buy-out of Mexican brewer Grupo Modelo.
This four-part management briefing takes a look at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for drinks companies in the area of logistics in the BRIC markets. Part one looks at Brazil....
This second part of the management briefing for March looks at the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for drinks companies in the area of logistics for drinks companies in Russia....
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard to shut down Morris Winery
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview