EUROPE: Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints Stella Artois marketing head
A-B InBev moves Watson to Stella Artois
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed James Watson as its new marketing director for Stella Artois in Western Europe.
Watson will move from his current position as marketing director for Budweiser in Western Europe, a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch InBev confirmed to just-drinks today (22 July).
He will make the switch on 9 August and replaces Adam Oakley, who has moved to an undisclosed position in the US.
Watson's replacement at Budweiser has not yet been chosen.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch