EUROPE: Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints Stella Artois marketing head
A-B InBev moves Watson to Stella Artois
Anheuser-Busch InBev has appointed James Watson as its new marketing director for Stella Artois in Western Europe.
Watson will move from his current position as marketing director for Budweiser in Western Europe, a spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch InBev confirmed to just-drinks today (22 July).
He will make the switch on 9 August and replaces Adam Oakley, who has moved to an undisclosed position in the US.
Watson's replacement at Budweiser has not yet been chosen.
Part three of our annual review of the year brings us Chris Mercer's look at how 2010 has treated the world's brewers....
One of the first signs of madness, I was always told, is talking to yourself. If that's the case, then Larry Nelson may have finally lost it. Before we cart him off, though, let's listen in on his and...
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research