US: Anheuser-Busch declares quarterly dividend
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed details of its regular quarterly dividend.
The board of directors at A-B said yesterday (10 January) that a dividend of US$0.33 on shares of the company's outstanding common stock will be payable on 10 March to shareholders of record from 11 February.
Earlier this week, A-B reported a 2% lift in shipments to US wholesalers in 2007. The company credited the increase to its moves to "broaden the company's beer portfolio, including the addition of InBev European brands".
Anheuser-Busch this week responded to speculation about its future in a letter to its employees amidst the ongoing takeover dispute with InBev....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week included news on V&S and A-B and cost pressures at Cott, whilst whisky dominated the spirits headlines....
Anheuser-Busch has extended its marketing relationship with The Chicago Cubs through to 2013....
Beijing Yanjing Brewery is to issue between 85m and 110m new shares with a value of at least Y17.88 (US$2.61) a share, after receiving approval from the China Securities Regulatory Commission, local p...
A group of Anheuser-Busch shareholders have filed lawsuits against the brewer, claiming A-B's board has breached its fiduciary responsibility by rejecting InBev's recent takeover offer....
Widmer Brothers Brewing Company and Redhook Ale Brewery have completed their merger, renaming the combined company Craft Brewers Alliance....
InBev has responded to Anheuser-Busch's rejection of its takeover bid by reiterating the perceived positives of its original offer....
InBev has responded to Anheuser-Busch's rejection of its takeover proposal by saying it is "considering A-B's reaction" to the bid....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research