USA: Anheuser-Busch Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.(NYSE:BUD), today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 1/2 cents on shares of the company's outstanding common stock, payable December 11, 2000 to shareholders of record November 9, 2000. Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., is the world's largest brewer and one of the largest theme park operators in the United States. The company is also a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and the world's largest recycler of aluminum beverage containers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages