USA: Anheuser-Busch Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.(NYSE:BUD), today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 1/2 cents on shares of the company's outstanding common stock, payable December 11, 2000 to shareholders of record November 9, 2000. Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., is the world's largest brewer and one of the largest theme park operators in the United States. The company is also a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and the world's largest recycler of aluminum beverage containers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report