USA: Anheuser-Busch Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend
August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc.(NYSE:BUD), today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of 16 1/2 cents on shares of the company's outstanding common stock, payable December 11, 2000 to shareholders of record November 9, 2000. Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., is the world's largest brewer and one of the largest theme park operators in the United States. The company is also a major manufacturer of aluminum cans and the world's largest recycler of aluminum beverage containers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"