US: Anheuser-Busch confirms US marketing head switch
The US arm of Anheuser-Busch InBev has lined up a change of leadership for its marketing division.
Anheuser-Busch confirmed yesterday (10 May) that Paul Chibe will head up the US marketing department from 1 June. Chibe replaces Frank Abenante, global VP of brands and insights at A-B Inbev, who will continue to work with the group until Chibe’s transition is completed.
Abenante has held the post on an interim basis, after A-B's VP of marketing, Keith Levy, left the company in January.
Chibe joins A-B from Wm. Wrigley Jr Co, where he is the current VP and GM of US Gum and Mints business unit in Chicago. He also served as VP of North America consumer marketing and vice president of US consumer marketing at Wrigley.
He will report in to Dave Peacock, head of the US commercial division.
The US economy is going in the wrong direction just as MillerCoors is scraping the bottom of its synergies barrel....
They've been arguing for more than 100 years, but are we in danger of reaching some sort of clarity on the Budweiser trademark dispute in Europe?...
Carlsberg has joined Anheuser-Busch InBev in transferring the head of its UK operations to the eastern front. Is this more than mere coincidence?...
Heineken can largely thank Africa for the surprise rise in sales in the third quarter of its fiscal year, with the much-vaunted FEMSA Cerveza business in Mexico a late developer....
Anheuser-Busch InBev has declined to comment on speculation that it has held talks with China's Kingstar Beer Group, with a view to taking a minority stake in the company....
Anadolu Efes has appointed a new general manager in Russia as the brewer prepares to absorb SABMiller's business in the country....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review