US: Anheuser-Busch confirms dividend
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed details of its latest quarterly dividend payment.
The US brewer said yesterday (11 January) that it will pay US$0.295 on each share of its outstanding common stock. The payment will be made on 9 March, the company added, to shareholders of record on 9 February.
Earlier this week, A-B confirmed that it has teamed up with arch rival Budejovicky Budvar to import the Czech brewer's Czechvar brand into the US.
A-B will import and sell Czechvar in the country, where Budejovicky Budvar is unable to sell its flagship beer using the Budweiser trademark.
US investment bank Goldman Sachs has warned that top brewers in the US will be facing tough conditions for the foreseeable future....
The alcohol industry has come under fire from a pressure group for its alleged failure to invest enough in responsible drinking advertising in the US....
Anheuser-Busch is being countersued in the US by one of its distributors in Florida....
Anheuser-Busch has admitted that it has suffered "supply disruptions" to the InBev portfolio in the US....
Anheuser-Busch has claimed victory over Budejovicky Budvar in 12 European trademark decisions. The Czech-based brewer, however, has moved to play down the ruling, claiming it is "not a threat" to its ...
Anheuser-Busch has added to its spirits portfolio in the US, with a vodka distribution deal in the north-east of the country....
InBev has remained silent amid claims that a merger between the brewer and Anheuser-Busch is "inevitable"....
Anheuser-Busch has confirmed plans to distribute Margaritaville Tequila in the US state of Massachusetts....
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Who should Stock Spirits Acquire?
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Pernod Ricard queries nutritional label use
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Diageo's Guinness Golden Ale
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets