CHILE: Anheuser-Busch calls for probe into CCU deal
The US brewing combine, Anheuser-Busch, has voiced its opposition to a planned CLP169 billion dividend payment by the Chilean drinks group, Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU), in which it owns a 20% stake. The extraordinary dividend was proposed on January 14, the same day that Heineken announced it was to buy a participation in CCU currently owned by the German group, Schoerghuber Stiftung & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads