CHILE: Anheuser-Busch calls for probe into CCU deal
The US brewing combine, Anheuser-Busch, has voiced its opposition to a planned CLP169 billion dividend payment by the Chilean drinks group, Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU), in which it owns a 20% stake. The extraordinary dividend was proposed on January 14, the same day that Heineken announced it was to buy a participation in CCU currently owned by the German group, Schoerghuber Stiftung & Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director