USA: Anheuser-Busch Announces Common Stock Split and Higher Dividends Increase
August A. Busch III, Chairman of the Board and President of Anheuser-Busch Companies, Inc., (NYSE:BUD) today announced that the Board of Directors has approved a two-for-one split in the company's common stock and a 10 percent increase in the quarterly dividend to 33 cents from 30 cents. This 3 cent increase compares to annual increases of 2 cents in the quarterly dividend since 1992.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit