US: Anheuser-Busch agrees "tentative deal" with brewery workers' union
The US arm of the brewer has reached a "tentative agreement" with the union
Anheuser-Busch has reached a “tentative agreement” with brewery workers' union the International Brotherhood of Teamsters over a new five-year contract for employees at all 12 of its US facilities.
The US subsidiary of Belgium-headquartered Anheuser-Busch InBev said on Friday (21 March) that the agreement is subject to ratification by union members, with representatives finalising language in the new contracts. Talks between the two parties began at the end of last month.
In November, CLSA analyst Caroline Levy warned that the agreements could lead to higher costs for the brewer.
Last month, Anheuser-Busch announced it had agreed a deal to acquire Long Island-based craft brewer Blue Point Brewing Co.
Global beer market volume sales in 2014 were forecast to grow by 2%, according to Euromonitor International, primarily driven by the top five global brewers, which account for 48% of global sales....
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and servi...
Anheuser-Busch InBev Germany’s strategic direction is mainly in line with the international parent company and the company does not have a lot of room for self-governance. Partial autonomy is granted,...
Anheuser-Busch InBev's CEO has said he is confident the US beer market will continue to improve this year....
Anheuser-Busch InBev’s deep geographical presence and extensive brand portfolio should make the company less susceptible to competitive challenges on a global platform. However, a more in-depth assess...
Beer in the Netherlands industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The p...
- Diageo Q4 & FY - Preview
- Is Diageo approaching its "Et tu, Brute" Moment?
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Diageo comm's director latest to leave
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research