US: Anheuser brings B(E) roll out forward
US beer giant Anheuser-Busch is to bring forward the national roll out of its caffeine infused beer B(E), due to the interest the brand has generated, the company has said.
"B(E) is generating excitement for Anheuser-Busch," said Dawn Roepke, brand manager, new products, Anheuser-Busch, Inc. "In October we quietly rolled out B(E) in 55 cities. The response proves that B(E) gives today's highly social contemporary adults what they're searching for in their beverage of choice."
B(E) is beer infused with caffeine, guarana and ginseng. The beer has aromas of blackberry, raspberry and cherry.
"B(E) is a great beverage and really showcases Anheuser-Busch's innovative culture," said Roepke. "B(E) goes right up against mixed drinks and will help us maintain and grow our share of contemporary adults who have many choices in today's competitive market."
Brewed at Anheuser-Busch's Houston, Baldwinsville and Cartersville Breweries, B(E) is packaged in a sleek, slim-line 10-ounce can. Coming soon is a new 10-ounce slope-shoulder, shrink-wrapped bottle. B(E) is priced slightly higher than Budweiser and marketed through local and national print advertising and numerous non-traditional elements.
Sectors: Beer & cider
The global roll-out of InBev's Brazilian beer, Brahma, adds a third premium brand to the global brewer's international portfolio but some observers have suggested it's an unnecessary step which threat...
Anheuser-Busch may have to reinstate workers it dismissed after catching inappropriate behaviour using hidden cameras....
Anheuser-Busch is to follow the US launch of its B(E) beer by rolling out the brand in the UK....
The US brewer Anheuser-Busch said today that it had seen its earnings per share fall 3% in the first quarter of the year, compared to the same period last year as it was hit by difficult trading condi...
Patrick Stokes, president and chief executive officer of Anheuser-Busch Companies, has said that the company's board of directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend....
Berkshire Hathaway Inc., the holding company of billionaire Warren Buffett, has acquired a significant stake in Anheuser-Busch....
Anheuser-Busch has threatened to stop buying rice from Missouri if the state allows genetically modified, drug-making crops to grow within its borders....
China's largest brewer Tsingtao Brewery has reported a 16.4% jump in net profit for the year to Y285m, according to local reports....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends