AUS: Angove’s Nine Vines breaks US market
Southern Australian winery Angove's has unveiled plans to launch its Nine Vines Wines portfolio in the US market.
The family-owned company said today (16 January) that Angove's Nine Vines Grenache-Shiraz Rosé, Nine Vines Viognier and Nine Vines Shiraz-Viognier will be available in the country from this month.
The Nine Vines wines will retail at US$11.99 and will be available nationwide.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research