AUSTRALIA: Angove's appoints Canadian partner
Australian winemaker Angove's has appointed Summit Fine Wines as its Western Canada agent.
Summit Fine Wines has won the rights to sell and market Angove's wine brands from August 1st, 2005.
"Following a comprehensive strategic review of the opportunities for Angove's in the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, as well as an assessment of agency options available to us, we have decided to implement new agency arrangements to help us accelerate the development of our wine brands in these important and growing markets," a statement from Angove said.
"We are most appreciative of the work Renaissance Wine Merchants and its sales representatives have done for us over the past years, but we are very excited about the future for our wine brands under our new relationship with Summit Fine Wines," it added.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018