AUSTRALIA: Angove's appoints Canadian partner
Australian winemaker Angove's has appointed Summit Fine Wines as its Western Canada agent.
Summit Fine Wines has won the rights to sell and market Angove's wine brands from August 1st, 2005.
"Following a comprehensive strategic review of the opportunities for Angove's in the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, as well as an assessment of agency options available to us, we have decided to implement new agency arrangements to help us accelerate the development of our wine brands in these important and growing markets," a statement from Angove said.
"We are most appreciative of the work Renaissance Wine Merchants and its sales representatives have done for us over the past years, but we are very excited about the future for our wine brands under our new relationship with Summit Fine Wines," it added.
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends