TRINIDAD: Angostura Holdings CEO leaves - report
The CEO and MD of Angostura Holdings, Wayne Yip Choy, has left his post at the rum distiller, according to a local report.
As of 21 September, Yip Choy is no longer CEO and MD of Angostura and has also left the board of directors, according to the Trinidad Express newspaper, which received an official statement from the company. The distiller is seeking a replacement, the paper said.
The report could not be immediately confirmed by just-drinks.
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Stock Spirits recruits Drambuie head for MD role