UK: Anglo Overseas wine supplier goes under
Wine and spirits shipper Anglo Overseas has sunk into administration.
Anglo Overseas, a majore wine and spirits transporter with 14 offices across the UK, has said that "ongoing financial difficulties" have forced it to call in the administrators.
Vantis Business Recovery Services has been appointed to handle the firm's affairs.
A spokesperson for Vantis was unavailable for comment at the time of publication.
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- When BRIC markets go horribly wrong
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview, Philip Gregan, New Zealand Winegrowers
- Remy Cointreau's bellwether Q3 - analysis
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Home entertaining offers drinks opp's - Diageo
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Remy Cointreau sets up whisky division
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits