US: Angel's Envy Bourbon producer plans US$12m distillery
Louisville Distilling Company, producer of Angel's Envy Bourbon and rye whiskies, has announced plans to build a new US$12m distillery and visitor centre.
The site, in downtown Louisville, Kentucky, is due to be operational by 2014, the company said this week. The new development will create 40 new jobs.
Wes Henderson, COO of Angel’s Share Brands, the parent company of LDC said: “We are constructing a fully functioning distillery, from milling of grains to blending and bottling on site. The Angel’s Envy distillery will be a must-see experience on the Urban Bourbon Trail.”
Louisville Mayor, Greg Fischers, added: “It is exciting that we will have an iconic Bourbon brand as part of the history and culture that makes up this vital corridor of Louisville’s downtown."
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review