CANADA: Andrew Peller toasts product launches
Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has seen quarterly sales and earnings rise thanks to first-time contributions from new products.
The company saw operating profit rise 3% to C$9.3m (US$7.9m) during the three months to 31 December. Sales were up 6.3% to C$63.2m, thanks to "solid" contributions from wine labels XOXO and Croc Crossing.
"We were pleased to generate strong solid organic growth in the third quarter," president and CEO John Peller said yesterday (8 February).
The company, based in Ontario, said operating profit for the nine months to 31 December rose 10.2% to C$23.4m. Year-to-date sales rose 8.8% to C$177.8m.
A former employee at Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has been charged with siphoning off C$7.4m (US$6.3m) of the company's money into her own accounts over 11 years....
Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has posted a 10% rise in sales during its first half of the year....
Canadian icewine brand Peller Estates has appointed Peter Ayling Associates as its distributor for the European and Middle Eastern duty-free and travel-retail markets....
Investors in Canadian wine producer Andres Wines have approved on a change to the company's share structure....
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- AB InBev raises SAB cash offer by GBP1 per share
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends