CANADA: Andrew Peller toasts product launches
Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has seen quarterly sales and earnings rise thanks to first-time contributions from new products.
The company saw operating profit rise 3% to C$9.3m (US$7.9m) during the three months to 31 December. Sales were up 6.3% to C$63.2m, thanks to "solid" contributions from wine labels XOXO and Croc Crossing.
"We were pleased to generate strong solid organic growth in the third quarter," president and CEO John Peller said yesterday (8 February).
The company, based in Ontario, said operating profit for the nine months to 31 December rose 10.2% to C$23.4m. Year-to-date sales rose 8.8% to C$177.8m.
A former employee at Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has been charged with siphoning off C$7.4m (US$6.3m) of the company's money into her own accounts over 11 years....
Canadian wine group Andrew Peller has posted a 10% rise in sales during its first half of the year....
Canadian icewine brand Peller Estates has appointed Peter Ayling Associates as its distributor for the European and Middle Eastern duty-free and travel-retail markets....
Investors in Canadian wine producer Andres Wines have approved on a change to the company's share structure....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Brodir - NPD
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts