UK: Andrew Blayney joins leading Web wine company - ItsWine.com
International wine maker, Andrew Blayney, has been appointed Marketing Director of ItsWine.com, one of the UK's leading pioneers of wine on the web.ItsWine.com's Founder and Managing Director, Edward Mills, comments: "Internet is the natural extension of the wine trade; and ItsWine.com's key is to provide a level of customer care, which other Internet services can't provide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk