UK: Andrew Blayney joins leading Web wine company - ItsWine.com
International wine maker, Andrew Blayney, has been appointed Marketing Director of ItsWine.com, one of the UK's leading pioneers of wine on the web.ItsWine.com's Founder and Managing Director, Edward Mills, comments: "Internet is the natural extension of the wine trade; and ItsWine.com's key is to provide a level of customer care, which other Internet services can't provide.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline