USA: Andretti Wine Group Announces Award-Winning Wines
Andretti Wine Group (AWG Ltd.) has won a silver medal for its 1997 Cabernet Sauvignon and a bronze medal for its 1998 Chardonnay (Estate Napa Valley) at the Los Angeles County Fair. The announcement was made by Chairman of the Board Joseph E. Antonini."These awards for our wines are a testimony to our wine maker Robert Pepi who takes pride in presenting our customers the best wine possible," Antonini said.Vice Chairman of the Board Mario Andretti said, "Our award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay join our 1997 Merlot which won a bronze medal last year. We are delighted to have three award winners that demonstrate the great pride we have in the quality of our products."Mack Jennings, president and CEO, indicated that Andretti Wine Group is on target to sell a projected 25,000 cases in 2000.Andretti Wines are sold in more than 30 states plus Canada and Japan. The company's stock is traded on the Bulletin Board under symbol "VINE."Andretti Vineyards are located at 4162 Big Ranch Road in Napa Valley, California, and are open daily to the public for tours and tastings from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Can Absolut's US Headache be Soothed by Elyx?
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- Diageo opens Guinness Brewhouse No 4 in Dublin
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l