CANADA: Andres Wines profit up in Q3
Net income for the nine-month period stood at C$6.39m, against C$6.07m last year which included a C$1m gain. Nine-month sales rose by 7.6% from C$106.84m to C$114.95m.
"Over the past 10 years, our sales have grown at a compound rate of over 15%, with more than half of this increase coming from our innovative sales and marketing programmes," said Andres Wines' president and CEO, John Peller. "We are confident that our continuing commitment to producing the highest quality wines, and our expanding presence in all trade channels, will generate further growth in sales and profitability going forward."
Earnings before interest, taxes and amortisation (EBITA) rose by 32.5% to C$8.7m in the third quarter, while nine-month EBITA rose by 25.0% to C$16.3m.
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends