CHILE: Andina toasts rising 2006 income
Embotelladora Andina has posted an impressive climb in net income for 2006.
The Chilean-based Coca-Cola Co. bottler said that net income for the year came in 30% higher than 2005 at US$139.7m.
While, in volume terms, sales registered a 6.6% rise on the year to 415.1m unit cases, sales value increased by 14.8% year-on-year to $1.02bn.
"We are very satisfied with and proud of the results obtained in 2006," said company CEO Jaime Garcia. "Our goals for 2007 will be focused on increasing volumes in the existing markets where Andina operates, as well as developing the non-carbonated product segment."
Andina has operations in Chile, Argentina and Brazil.
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to close a bottling unit in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. has finally merged its German bottlers into one company....
The Coca-Cola Co. has appointed a new chief marketing and commercial officer....
Cadbury Schweppes has delayed the sale process for its US drinks business due to the current "extreme volatility" of the debt markets....
Coca-Cola FEMSA has posted a strong lift in second quarter operating profit....
Groupe Danone has declined to comment over recent speculation that it is looking at potential acquisitions within the Indian bottled water market....
PepsiCo has agreed to provide more information on the label of its Aquafina water brand regarding its source....
The Coca-Cola Co. has refused to comment on reports that it is to buy a stake in Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Is Coca-Cola Co “back on track” after brighter Q1?
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets