UK: Analysts raise Diageo rating
Diageo's continued focus on its drinks division will bear fruit, according to investment bank JP Morgan who has raised its recommendation in the drinks group to "buy" from "market perform". It also revised the company's share price target to 880 pence from 788 pence. In a note the analysts said: "The ongoing focus of the group solely towards alcoholic beverages has not been fully reflected in the share price and group returns on invested capital are forecast to steadily rise."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights