SOUTH AFRICA: Analysts question Miller price tag
Deeper analysis of South African Breweries' possible acquisition of Miller Brewing has raised doubts about the asking price of the US brewer according to a new report by SG Securities. A comprehensive 20-page report by analyst, James Williamson, who tracks the African brewer closely, said after an initial positive response to the possible deal, his company "would be more comfortable if SAB were to acquire Miller Brewing for US $4.5 billion", rather than the reported proposed price of US $5 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch