AUSTRALIA: Analysts approve LN Banksia acquisition
Analysts have given a thumbs up to brewer Lion Nathan's acquisition of the small South Australian Banksia winery. Although Banksia was a small, regional operation with likely neutral impact on the brewer's earning per share in the short term, analysts have approved projections expecting Banksia to grow at a compound rate of 20% a year for the next four years.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp