UK: Analyst warns of tough future for UK brewing
With the UK's FTSE 100 at a three year low, stocks in the UK's brewing companies may not be the safe haven they are traditionally thought as, an analyst statement said this week. Equity analysts WestLB Panmure warned that while UK brewing demand fell 3.7% on a moving annual total at the year end June 2001, spirits volumes grew 2% and wine saw a jump of 8%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future