TURKEY: Anadolu Efes enjoys buoyant first half
Anadolu Efes has posted a slight lift in first-half profit on the back of soaring sales.
The Turkish company said today (4 September) that net income for the six-month period rose by 5.5% to TRY109.6m.
Sales, meanwhile, leapt by an impressive 64.9% to TNY1.23bn in the first six months of this year.
Efes owns 15 breweries - five of which are in Turkey - five malt production facilities, ten Coca-Cola bottling plants and one natural spring water bottling plant. The group also holds joint control of Coca-Cola Îçecek, the Coke bottler and distributor in Turkey, and Interbrew Efes Brewery in Romania.
The announcement of major restructuring and 3,500 job losses at Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) says as much about The Coca-Cola Company as it does about its largest bottler. Annette Farr examines the und...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has seen its full-year profits fall by over 8% in 2006....
The Coca-Cola Company plans to launch a version of Diet Coke enhanced with vitamins and minerals this year....
Coca-Cola Içecek (CCI), the Turkey-based Coca-Cola bottler, has secured funding worth US$200m to boost capacity across its five markets....
Coca-Cola West Holdings is looking to buy a large stake in another Coke bottler in Japan, according to reports....
Coca-Cola FEMSA saw profits inch up over 2% last year as raw material costs and growing competition weighed on earnings....
Mexican soft drinks bottler Embotelladoras Arca saw profits rise 14% last year thanks to growing volumes across the business....
US consumers will soon know how much caffeine is contained in Coca-Cola Classic. From May, The Coca-Cola Company will include caffeine content on the product's labelling as part of an industry initiat...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts