UK: An out of this world offering from Remy
Remy Martin is to boldly go where no Cognac has gone before with a new limited edition Cognac especially adapted for space travel.
The design and packaging for Remy Space conceived to resist the rigours of space travel has a metalised iso-thermic wrapper that protects two flexible PVC flasks from external radiation. Beneath the screw top opening, an anti-leak valve also prevents the Cognac from escaping in a zero-gravity environment.
The new blend has been developed using a process of freezing and filtration used in space technology, making the Cognac even smoother claims Remy Martin.
Intended for space tourists of the future only 3000 Remy Space will be available in a combined 20cl size, offering a double measure, pub-size drink.
Remy expects to be ready to take orders from next year.
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk