HOLLAND: Amstel pushes ‘chilled’ website
Beer brand Amstel has announced details of its new website.
"The new website not only raises awareness of the Amstel brand and its unique positioning, but it is also a fun site for consumers to visit," said Amstel's brand manager, Toby Shaw. "We hope that it will drive trade to bars and clubs that stock Amstel while adding value to the brand."
The site is part of Amstel's 2006 marketing and PR plan, which includes a second burst of advertising later in the year.
The website features an interactive 'Invite your mates out' function, allowing visitors to send e-mails inviting their friends to meet at an Amstel outlet. The site also acts as a marketing tool, the company claims, driving consumers to Amstel outlets.
Beer sales in Slovakia slid last year, according to recent figures....
Anheuser-Busch has stayed silent on reports in India that it has decided on a local venture partner in the fast-growing beer market....
South African Breweries is seeking a meeting with the country's competition watchdog next month to hold talks on allegations that it has broken competition rules on distribution....
Carlsberg has seen the head of its Italian business leave the company amid "tough" conditions in the country's beer market, the brewer said today (15 January). Carlsberg Italia CEO Claudio Riva has le...
Workers at a Campari production site in Italy have gone on strike to protest against the drinks group's plans to close the plant....
InBev's Bulgarian unit is stepping up its marketing investment behind flagship beer Astika, according to local reports....
Chile-based drinks group Compania de Cervecerias Unidas has reported a healthy rise in volumes despite a slump in domestic wine sales....
Some 50 Heineken jobs are under threat after the Dutch brewing giant said it would restructure its operations in southern Italy....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research