USA: Ammons Joins New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel as Vice President-Marketing
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. today announced that veteran foodservice advertising and marketing executive David R. Ammons has joined the company as Vice President- Marketing.Ammons brings over 27 years experience in the marketing and advertising of quick service restaurants at both the corporate and agency levels, working with such industry leaders as Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King and Arby's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director