USA: Ammons Joins New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel as Vice President-Marketing
New World Coffee-Manhattan Bagel, Inc. today announced that veteran foodservice advertising and marketing executive David R. Ammons has joined the company as Vice President- Marketing.Ammons brings over 27 years experience in the marketing and advertising of quick service restaurants at both the corporate and agency levels, working with such industry leaders as Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King and Arby's.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery