US: AMEX gives Asconi two weeks
The American Stock Exchange (AMEX) has approved Asconi's plan to regain compliance with certain of its continued listing standards. The company's listing is being continued pursuant to an extension.
In April, the Eastern European wine and spirits producer was advised that its failure to file fiscal 2004 figures on time meant that it was not in compliance with AMEX currency in public reporting continued listing standards. At the end of May, after Asconi issued a plan of compliance, the AMEX granted Asconi an extension until 15 June.
The company said yesterday (2 June) that it filed its 2004 Annual Report on 26 May, which included 2003 consolidated financial statements. Asconi is in a long-running dispute with its auditor, Michaelson & Co, which will not allow Asconi to reuse its report on the fiscal 2003 financial statements in the fiscal 2004 report.
"There is no assurance that the company will be able to complete the re-audit of its 2003 consolidated financial statements by the 15 June deadline," the company warned.
Asconi Corporation has sold approximately 806,500 equivalent cases of wine during the three months ended September 30, 2005....
Asconi Corporation has unveiled its new trading symbol....
Asconi's delisting from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) is pending after the company was refused the right of appeal....
Asconi Corporation has said that it has received notice from the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) that its securities have been delisted from the exchange because of non-compliance....
Net income for the second quarter at Asconi Corp. fell from around US$400,000 to US$300,000, the US-based Eastern European wines and spirits producer has announced....
Asconi Corporation said yesterday (30 August) that the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) had notified the company that it was not in compliance with requirements for a continued listing under the AMEX Ru...
The CEO of Asconi Corp has resigned....
Asconi Corporation has said it will be late in filing its Q1 figures....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report