US: American Water Star price decline mystery
American Water Star Inc. has announced that it knows of no reason that would account for the recent decline in its share price and spike in trading volume.
"The company is extremely pleased with the direction that it is heading," said Roger Mohlman, CEO of American Water Star Inc., in a statement. "The company will provide guidance for 2005 in the next 2-3 weeks."
In August the Las Vegas-based beverage bottler said that it had commenced operations at three bottling facilities in Jacksonville, Florida, Magnolia, Mississippi, and Phoenix, Arizona. The company intends to open a new facility in Honolulu early next year.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research