US: American Water Star price decline mystery
American Water Star Inc. has announced that it knows of no reason that would account for the recent decline in its share price and spike in trading volume.
"The company is extremely pleased with the direction that it is heading," said Roger Mohlman, CEO of American Water Star Inc., in a statement. "The company will provide guidance for 2005 in the next 2-3 weeks."
In August the Las Vegas-based beverage bottler said that it had commenced operations at three bottling facilities in Jacksonville, Florida, Magnolia, Mississippi, and Phoenix, Arizona. The company intends to open a new facility in Honolulu early next year.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends